Schools and agencies
Safe Toddles' Pediatric Belt Canes
Pediatric belt canes consist of a set of one belt and two cane frames (an everyday frame and a tight spaces frame). Each belt cane set is custom made to fit the dimensions and needs of each child. Production and materials cane set costs equal $625.
Recent donations have enabled us to offset these costs for a limited number of canes to a reduced price of $180 per cane set for professionals.
1. Option one - $180* per cane set - cane ships approx three to five weeks. *Limited quantity of reduced cost cane sets available
Free Canes - We are committed providing free canes to any child in need, because belt canes are essential safety equipment that enables toddlers with visual impairments to develop to their full potential.
2. Option two - provide videos and feedback - free cane ships in two to three months.
3. Option three - free cane - free cane ships in four to six months.
Canes measurements needed:
Floor to shoulder shortest size 22" to longest size 36".
(hip to hip) smallest 5" to largest 9" (The hip to hip measurement is obtained using a ruler (not a measuring tape).
Waist circumference -smallest 15" to largest 25" (measuring tape).
1. Identify students who would benefit from wearing belt canes using the nonverbal mobility visual impairment assessment.
2. Measure students with MVI/B (the largest and smallest sizes are indicated below)
3. To purchase the belt cane use the yellow Buy Now button or request an invoice.